- Quick Facts
• Look for a Tournament Program page coming soon.
• Anyone can watch any Team Challenge performance – grandparents, teachers, friends, other teams, etc.!
• Only the Team Manager (or Assistant Team Manager) can accompany the team to the Instant Challenge.
• Cell service may be spotty. We recommend having necessary information printed or saved offline.
- Finding a Performance
• Please prepare your guests. Family and friends will need: the Challenge Name (i.e., Escape Artists, Monster Effects, Pop Up) – This is CRITICAL!
• Room designation (i.e., Rising Stars – D or Scientific) See the schedule.
• Team Manager Last Name
• Here’s Information for you Fans so they can find you. A note you can provide your guests.
• Guests should follow signs to the appropriate Challenge area.
• No one will be allowed to enter the room once the performance begins.
• Guests should allow extra time for parking, and locating the correct room. If you need help ask at the Welcome Table in the Central Quads.
- Award Ceremonies
• The Awards Ceremony is at 6:00pm. Doors open at 5:00 pm. Teams and their Team Managers will be seated on the gym floor. Guests will be seated on the Bleachers.
CADI Pins for sale
Starry Nights Set
Treasure Hunt Pins
Treasure Hunt pins are an assortment of vintage pins for sale with the purchase of a State pin
CALDI Merchandise for Sale at the State Tournament
Super Bouncy Ball
Shutter shade Sunglasses
Rainbow Stove Pipe Hats
Food for Sale
Served ALL DAY
Kettle Corn $6
Funnel Cakes $6, $7 with strawberries and whip
Corn Dogs $3
Shave Ice $4
Frozen Lemonade $6
French Fries $3
Breakfast Burritos $6
Chorizo and egg
Bacon and egg
Beans and egg
Lunch Burritos $7
Candy /Granola Bars $1
Snickers, twix, etc.