W2D California Destination Imagination© 2019 All rights reserved
W2D Information Sessions
We are on a Mission to
DI in Southern California
- August 14th – Carl Hankey Middle School Mission Viejo
- 6th – 2:30 – 4:00 Las Palmas Elementary – San Clemente
- 11th – Community Roots School Laguna Niguel
- 12th – 6:30 Creekside Elementary – Poway/ San Diego
- 17th – 6:30 Richland Elementary – San Marcos
- 19th – 10:00 Moulton Elementary MPR – Laguna Niguel
- 19th – 2:30 Breeze Hill Elementary – Vista
- 19th – 5:00 Library Scripps Ranch
- 19th – 6:30 Las Flores Elementary MPR -Rancho Santa Margarita
- 24th & 26th – Thurston Middle School – Laguna Beach
- 25th – 8:15am Carl Hankey Elementary – Mission Viejo
- 27th – 6:30 – Top of the World Elementary- Laguna Beach
- 8th – California Center for the Arts – Escondido 4-6pm
- 10th – 6:30 Concordia Elementary School San Clemente
- 19th 9 – noon – Walk Against Drugs – Mission Viejo
If you would like us to hold an information session at your school
Find out how DI offers fun, hands-on, real-world opportunities to learn and grow the skills students need to thrive in today’s world and tomorrow’s workplace. DI teaches critical thinking, decision making, teamwork and leadership in a challenging environment that will prepare your child to succeed!
If you’re interested in having your child on a Destination Imagination team or just want to learn more about the DI program, you and your child should join us for a hands-on introduction to the world of DI.
Learn how you can participate in your child’s learning in a way that is fun and engaging.
This is an INTERACTIVE Introduction to DI, so be prepared to have FUN!