Registration fees include a tournament fee and free regional t-shirts for the team and Team Manager. Each team MUST provide an appraiser. A team that does not provide an appraiser will not be able to compete.
REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND FEES:
- Early Registration Deadline: 12/1/18
- Tournament Fee: $200.00 for Early Registration
- Late Registration: 12/2/18 thru 3/8/2019
- Tournament Fee: $400.00 for Late Registration
- Appraiser change Fee after 1/1/2019: $50
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER FOR THE TOURNAMENT:
Waves to Dunes Destination Imagination is part of the Destination Imagination affiliate organization California DI. In order to register for our W2D Regional Tournament, you must enter
4 key elements on the California DI website:
- A Team Manager.
- The Team Challenge and level (chosen challenge must be the same as on the national www.Idodi.org website)
- A registered Appraiser (the appraiser registers and links their registration to your team. The state system will automatically send them a confirmation email which they MUST accept before you can finish Tournament registration)
- A registered 3 hour tournament volunteer (called an OFFICIAL, the volunteer registers and links their registration to your team. The state system will automatically send them a confirmation email which they MUST accept)
Steps to register:
- Go to Caldi to create an account
- Detailed instructions to register can be found HERE
- When you create your account, register as a team manager in the Waves to Dunes Region.
- Once you have an account, you can create your team online and add your appraiser and volunteer information.
- Remember – every team needs to provide an appraiser!
- Your appraiser and volunteer will receive an email from the Caldi system. They will need to go to the California site and create an account just like you did. When they accept their position they will be linked to your team.
- Pay the regional tournament fee once both appraiser and Volunteer have registered.