© 2019 California Destination Imagination
March 7, 2020 Tournament Location
Fremont High School
575 West Fremont Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- 2020 Silicon Valley Regional Tournament Results
- Regional Tournament Site Restrictions
- NO PEANUTS ALLOWED ON CAMPUS
- Fremont High School is a SMOKE and VAPE FREE Campus
- Fremont High School has a ZERO Tolerance Weapons Policy.
- Tournament Site Map
- Tournament Schedule
- Tournament Walkthrough Slide Deck
- Rising Stars! Early Learning Tournament Walkthough Slide Deck
- See the Forms page for paperwork teams need to fill out.
- Tournament Official Schedule
- Tournament Officials Check-In about 10 minutes before the scheduled Tournament Official Assignment Start Time.
- Teams are responsible for ensuring someone, over the age of 18, fulfills the team’s Tournament Official Assignment for the entire Time Scheduled. If the team’s Registered Tournament Official is not available for the Tournament Official Assignment, the team must provide a replacement to fulfill the Tournament Official Assignment at the Time Scheduled. The replacement Tournament Official must Check-In at Tournament Official Check-In 10 minutes before the Scheduled Start Time.
- For everyone’s Safety, Tournament Officials cannot be responsible for children during their assigned Tournament Official time. Please make plans ahead of time so your children are cared for while you are fulfilling the Tournament Official Assignment for your team.
- Contact Mary Jane Campbell with questions or if your team’s Registered Tournament Official has not received an e-mail message regarding their Tournament Official Assignment and Time by March 5, 2020.
- California State Tournament Invitation
- Registration for teams invited to advance to the California State Tournament must be completed at My CalDI Portal and the $250 California State Tournament fee paid by March 14, 2020.
- All teams that compete in the California State Tournament MUST provide a Trained and Experienced Appraiser to serve as an Appraiser and an Official to fill an assigned task for up to 3 hours at the State Tournament.