© 2019 California Destination Imagination
To obtain electronic access to the Destination Imagination Program Materials, you will need to Log In to your My CalDI Portal and use the DII link to go to the Destination Imagination Inc. Resource Area and Log In.
Team Managers gain access to digital copies of the materials via the DII website’s Resource Area.
- Team Managers LOGIN to the Resource Area. If you do not have an account, click the “WELCOME” tab and select “Create New Account.”
- Go to the “TEAMS” tab and select “MY TEAMS.”
- Click the “ADD TEAM” button in the “ACTIONS” pane.
- Enter your Team Number and Order Number, or the Team Number and Purchasers Zip Code. Then click, “ADD TEAM MANAGER.” This associates the Team Number with your Team Manager Account.
- Click on the pencil icon next to your team’s listing to get to the “EDIT YOUR TEAM” page.
- Select your team’s CHALLENGE LEVEL and then select a TEAM CHALLENGE using the corresponding drop-down menus. Rising Stars Team Numbers only have access to the Non-competitive Team Challenge. Click “SAVE.”
- Click the “VIEW” button in the “VIEW DIGITAL CHALLENGE” pane. This allows you to preview the full Team Challenge you selected. If you want to view another Team Challenge, select it from the “CHALLENGE” drop-down menu and click “SAVE.” Then click the “VIEW” button in the “VIEW DIGITAL CHALLENGE” pane. You may change your team’s Team Challenge selection multiple times. Your team may do this as many times as necessary to make your final Team Challenge selection until your Regional Registration close date.
- Team decides on the Team Challenge they plan to present a solution to at a tournament.
- Use the “DOCUMENTS” tab to “VIEW” additional DI Program Materials — Roadmap, Rules of the Road, Interactive Tournament Data Forms, Practice Instant Challenge Set, etc.
Throughout the DI season, various documents will be added to the Documents area. The Interactive Tournament Data Forms for each Team Challenge are in this area now, and the Travel Guide for Teams will be available in January.
Remember, in order to be scheduled for the Silicon Valley Regional Tournament, Team Managers must Complete the Registration for their team in their My CalDI Portal and Pay the Silicon Valley Regional Fee of $250 by January 15, 2020.