We would like to invite every team to select 2 photos of their team from any time this season to submit to the Awards Ceremony slideshow. Please upload these by 11:59PM on February 18.
Awards Ceremony & Fun
* Awards ceremony at 5:00 pm. Doors open at 4:15 pm. There will also be some fun and games to enjoy throughout the day, like a scavenger hunt!
Please carpool if possible. If you do not find parking on campus, you are encouraged to drop off your team in the General Parking area. There is parking in the neighborhoods around the school. DO NOT LEAVE AN UNATTENDED VEHICLE IN THE PROP DROP ZONES. This area is for drop off and pick up only.
* Please arrive for the Team Challenge performance at least 10 minutes before the start time because once the performance has started, the doors will be closed and no one will be allowed in. Click here for the link to the consent forms. Consent forms are required for all attendees.
* There will be food trucks on site from 11:00 to 5:00 for you to purchase snacks, lunch and sweet treats. Please bring cash or credit cards and enjoy a variety of delicious foods. This is a fundraiser for our region, so please plan to support this part of our Tournament day.
Tournament forms will be collected online through resources.destinationimagination.org
The forms will be reviewed for completeness by the Challenge Prep Area Appraiser and sent back to the team with any notes or questions.
* NO dry ice
* NO helium balloons
* WEAPONS: only team made weapons may be brought to the tournament site and displayed only during presentation. Must be safely stored out of sight during all times.
* NO GUNS of any kind, even team created.
Tournament Registration Fees
Deadline to register for
Regional Tournaments is Dec 7th 2022
Fees: $260 (Affiliate Fee & Regional Fee)
Late registration until Jan 15th: $360.
An email with the sign up genius link will be sent to the officials week of February 13th.
Staff Member takes a role to help run the tournament. All positions are filled. Thank you!
Thanks for bringing in the food trucks for the tournament
Thanks for providing training space
Special THANK YOU’s
- Greg and Laura Byrne for their generous donation of a new sound system to help make our Tournament Awards Ceremony fabulous!
- Arya Singh, Rishika Tellamsetty and Nivetha for creating wonderful activities for our teams to enjoy throughout the day!