BoB California Destination Imagination© 2019 All rights reserved
- Competitive teams need to provide 3 people with the following roles.
- EITHER: 2 appraisers AND 1 official
- OR 1 appraiser AND 1 staff member AND 1 official.
- Rising Star teams need
- 2 Officials
These roles are vital to have a successful tournament, and they are enjoyable!
‘Staff Member’ takes a role to help run the tournament.
‘Appraisers’ evaluate teams on tournament day.
They need to
- Undergo full day of training (or half day for experienced appraisers)
- Appraise on tournament day
- Be over 18
Competitive teams going on to the State tournament must provide 1 trained experienced appraiser.
Appraiser Training Location will be announced later.
‘Officials’ perform a 3 hour task, on or before Tournament Day. Some examples are door monitor, parking attendant, food prep etc. Tasks are available on Sign Up Genius AFTER the tournament schedule comes out, so you can choose your time.
Regional Tournament registration is not complete until appraisers and volunteers have accepted their positions.
Registration fees increase over time.