Buy Team Number
- Go to www.destinationimagination.org
- In the top right menu (black bar), choose ‘Store’.
- Create a log on & password (that you can share with your team parents)
Organization Name: THIS IS YOUR SCHOOL or CITY
- Purchase the team number
- To get access to the challenge materials, go to the resources -> Teams-> My Teams-> Edit the team to select challenge and level
- View digital challenge to download a digital version. ( NEW this year – Only one printed challenge will be shipped to you. You may review the digital challenges before you select the challenge to be shipped)
- Follow this step by step guide if you need help.
- Keep a copy of your Order Number. You will need it to register for Tournament.
Register for Tournament
- Register At Caldi.org
- Create a Log On (use the same as IDODI.org Shop & Resources above)
- Complete the ‘Code of Conduct’
- Register all: TM details, challenge, level, appraisers, officials, team members. (It is auto saved)
- When you submit appraiser and official details, an email will be sent asking them to register.
- Teams CANNOT COMPLETE registration for Best of Bay Tournament until APPRAISERS & OFFICIALS have accepted their positions and registered. Team Managers cannot also be Appraisers or Volunteers.
- Rising Stars: (2 roles) 2 Volunteers
- Competitive Teams: (3 roles)
- EITHER 2 Appraisers and 1 Official,
- OR 1 Appraiser and 1 Staff Member and 1 Official.
- Read here for details on staff positions.
- Fees increase with later dates.
Early Bird Registration 12/3/2018 (Last Day) $120 Registration 1/7/2019 (Last Day) $150 Late Registration 1/14/2019 (Last Day) $200
- Pay with PayPal once your appraisers and volunteers have registered.
- Liability and medical consent forms should be turned in on IC day in December. (Or posted by that date). Check the Forms section.
For further clarifications, you can also refer to “caldi.org|Start A Team”