California Destination Imagination State Tournament was held Saturday March 29th, 2014 at the Riverside Convention Center in Riverside California.
247 Teams, 317 Volunteers, and 285 Appraisers along with parents, siblings, and others, made for a total of over 4,000 persons at the awards ceremony. A team of Volunteers, the Convention Center staff and the Visitor’s and Convention Bureau are already gathering to evaluate the tournament and are setting plans in motions to make next year’s tournament at the same venue, March 28th, 2015 even better.
Set amongst the Spanish Revival architecture of historic downtown Riverside, the 2014 California Destination Imagination Tournament was amazing! The new Riverside Convention Center, opened just in time for our tournament, offering over 65,000 square feet of space.
Handouts & Forms for Teams that came to the State Tournament:
- State Tournament Handout for Teams going to the State Tournament. State Finals Handout2014
- Parent Consent Form for Participants under the age of 18. Parental Consent Form – Permission for under 18
- Consent Form for Participants age 18 or over. ConsentFormForPersonsOver18
- Declaration of Independence, Expense Reports and Tournament Data forms.
- Events Happening around the Convention Center During the Tournament. DI2014_Map
- State Tournament Team’s Performance Schedule. State Schedule 2014 – For Team Managers – with checkin times
- State Tournament Map with Challenge Sites, Check – In etc. with two additional prop drops added RiversideDIMap
- Map Showing The Instant Challenge and Team Manager Check-In Locations.CheckIns
- Map to Convention Center
- Directions to the Prop Drop Off Locations Directions to the Prop Drop Off Locations
- State Tournament Team Manager’s Check List. TournamentCheckList
- State Tournament Volunteer Schedule.State Volunteers 2014 By Volunteer Name
- State Tournament Schedule TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE2014-2