Stem and Literacy for Early Learners
Promote STEM and Literacy in your pre-school classrooms and home school
Pathways is designed to prepare 3-6 year olds with a jump start in Literacy as well as Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematice (STEM) concepts, while promoting critical and cretive thinking skills.
Beneficial to Both Parents and Teachers as well as Students!!
PATHWAYS teaches the creative process from Imagination to Innovation through a process called “inquiry-guided” group learning, helping even the youngest students deal with new material or equipment
Parent involvement is encouraged through the take-home activities
PATHWAYS is designed to teach STEM and Literacy to the very young learners
For classrooms where the Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS) is used (for example head Start centers), PATHWAYS will aid teachers in the “Instructional Support” domain.
Professional PATHWAYS Trainers are available.
- A curriculum notebook containing 16 themes
- 5 Activities for each themeEach Activity requires 15 to 30 minutes
- Teacher Guidance for each theme
- A materials listing for each theme
- An adult and child activity for each theme
- 10 feedback loop questions for each theme10 transitions for each theme
- A suggested book to read for each theme
- 12 extra challenges to use with Pathways
- 5 books from the suggested book list
Download FREE SAMPLE PATHWAYS & Order Form: Stem and Literacy for Early Learners PathwaysSample&OrderForm
Download includes one full theme from the PATHWAYS Stem and Literacy for Early Learners and purchasing information
Adobe Acrobat document [1.0 MB]