2018 SVDI Tournament Results
2018 SVDI Tournament Information
- Tournament Location
Fremont High School
1279 Sunnyvale-Saratoga Road
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Tournament Walk-through Slide Deck
- Tournament Site Map
- Tournament Site Google Pin Map
- Tournament Schedule
- 2018 SVDI Regional Tournament Program
- See the Forms page for paperwork teams need to fill out.
- Tournament Official Schedule
- Tournament Officials Check-In at least 15 minutes before the scheduled Tournament Official Assignment Start Time.
- Teams are responsible for ensuring someone, over the age of 18, fulfills the team’s Tournament Official Assignment for the entire Time Scheduled. If the team’s Registered Tournament Official is not available for the Tournament Official Assignment, the team must provide a replacement to fulfill the Tournament Official Assignment at the Time Scheduled. The replacement Tournament Official must Check-In at Tournament Official Check-In 15 minutes before the Scheduled Start Time.
- Tournament Officials are required to provide a printed, completed, and signed copy of the Adult Media Release Form. Send completed and signed forms to:
Mary Jane Campbell
Silicon Valley Regional Director
3681 Kendra Way
San Jose, CA 95130-1330
- For everyone’s Safety, Tournament Officials cannot be responsible for children during their assigned Tournament Official time. Please make plans ahead of time so your children are cared for while you are fulfilling the Tournament Official Assignment for your team.
- Contact Mary Jane Campbell with questions or if your team’s Registered Tournament Official has not received an e-mail message regarding their Tournament Official Assignment and Time by March 1, 2018.
- California State Tournament Invitation
- Registration for teams invited to advance to the California State Tournament must be completed at register.caldi.org and the $250 California State Tournament fee paid by March 10, 2018.
- All teams that compete in the California State Tournament MUST provide a Trained and Experienced Appraiser to serve as an Appraiser and an Official to fill an assigned task for up to 3 hours at the State Tournament.
Here are the results from our prior tournaments