Orientation Webinars for Team Managers and Coordinators
Has your team chosen which Team Challenge it will be solving this year? If it has, would you like to learn more about the Challenge and ask questions of the Affiliate Challenge Master and the other California Team Managers doing your Challenge? If your team has not made their choice yet, would a deeper understanding of the Challenges help you to help them make a decision?
The California Affiliate Challenge Masters (ACMs) will be hosting a series of free webinars open to all California Team Mangers and Coordinators. Each will provide an overview of the Challenge and provide you a chance to ask questions. The ACMs will do their best to provide answers. Remember, though, that you should use the official clarification process, described in Rules of the Road, to get an official interpretation of any Challenge issues.
To participate: register using the links below. You will be provided with the information you will need to connect to the webinar by phone or using your computer. We recommend you use your computer so you can see any presentations made by the ACM. If you are unable to attend any of the live sessions recordings will be made available on this web page.
Team Members should not participate due to the possibility of interference. Our goal is to avoid any discussions about specific Challenge solutions but we cannot guarantee this, so it is best that Team Members not participate.
2017- 18 Challenge Orientation Webinars
- Technical: Maze Craze Recording Slide Deck
- Scientific: Unlikely Attraction Recording Slide Deck
- Engineering: Drop Zone Recording Slide Deck
- Fine Arts: Change of Tune Recording Slide Deck
- Improvisational: Treasure! Recording Slide Deck
- Service Learning: Inside Impact Recording Slide Deck
- Early Learning: Friends Everywhere Recording Slide Deck
- Instant Challenge: Recording Slide Deck